Last night, Wednesday night, while Daddy was at computer programming with Malcolm, I pulled the thermostat off the wall. Several times.
Now one of the batteries is _______________________
I saw the black garbage bags that mom moved from under the small sink to the pantry.
After I get somebody to open the pantry, I stand there a long time, not making a decision about what food or drink or straw to grab, instead I grab the bag. Bite. Quick.
Later, I will slyly snatch a black bag and try to run down the hall to my room with it. Mom tells me no. I hesitate, but she walks towards me, so I bite it and throw it down and run.
HAHAHAHAHAH
Later, when I am stealing cinnamon, I will spill a bunch on the plastic bag and bite it again.
Just before Mom went to bed, I was sitting on the couch - in the black bag - I had stepped into the bag and sat on the couch, so that I could watch tv and keep stretching the plastic up to shred pieces off.
I like to nip pieces off objects - any, object, really, any - then spit them playfully.
Nobody else thinks this is funny, but I laugh when they tell me to stop.
No comments:
Post a Comment